19.11.06

2. me

no one is picking up their phone. at this point, i guess, the only thing i can turn to is this blog.
you are my bestfriend, blog. haha

lets talk about me.

i want to leave. i want to open my arms wide, inhale the breath of the ocean, and dive into her soul. i want to sing; sing like the angels are harmonizing with me. Dance; dance like no ones around. Cry: cry like the pain will never end. Pray; pray like everyone on this earth is dying. i want to live in the past or in the future. i dont want to be where i am now. i dont like the smell in the bus of Muni49. i dont like bullshit people. i like soup. i like food. i like photos. i want a pro camera. i want to go to cambodia. i want to see everyone. i miss everyone. why is everyone away from me. why am i writing this. why are we living...

im tired.


credits: chechb

i miss home.
someone take me home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me keep you company in cyberspace.
Lets talk...
I dont mind locking myself in my flat for days on end, the silence and lack of people grows on you. I have come to a few conclusions since October.

1. i quickly accept and forget
2. being blindly optimistic will only leave you stuck in the present.
3. dishes dont wash themselves

The optimism that kept me going in years gone by, the childish irrationality which showered me with hope has been replaced by a bleak but healthy outlook on life.
When they tell you to appreciate what you have, tell them "bullshit!". i don't appreciate appreciating a life that i don't naturally appreciate...i merely accept it.
i accept all this. i accept the bad because i have the good but i will never appreciate discontent and nothing ever will make me appreciate it.

this afternoon i woke up liking Patito Kahlo's blog, maltesers and rain. i dislike cold feet and an empty fridge.
i want to go to cambodia too, lets pack our bags and go!
so hard to do and so easy to say